Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing FinanciaLibre.com (also referred to as this “Web Site”), you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in the Web Site (“Materials”) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Materials for personal,
non-commercial and transitory viewing only. This is a limited license grant,
not a transfer of title. Under this limited license, you may not:
i. modify or copy the Materials;
ii. use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display, whether commercial or non-commercial;
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Web Site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
v. transfer the Materials to another person or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
b. This license will automatically terminate should you violate any of these restrictions and may otherwise be terminated by FinanciaLibre.com at any time at its sole discretion. Upon termination, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession, whether held in electronic or printed format.
The Materials are provided “as is.” FinanciaLibre.com provides no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. FinanciaLibre.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials or otherwise relating to such Materials or on any sites linked to this Web Site.
In no event shall FinanciaLibre.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use Materials on the Web Site, even if FinanciaLibre.com or an authorized representative of FinanciaLibre.com has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Web Site may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. FinanciaLibre.com does not warrant that any Materials are accurate, complete, or current. FinanciaLibre.com may make changes to the Materials at any time without notice, but FinanciaLibre.com does not make any commitment and is under no obligation, expressed or implied, to update the Materials.
FinanciaLibre.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Web Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FinanciaLibre.com of the site. Use of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk.
- Modifications to Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to FinanciaLibre.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon.
- Use of Original Images
You may use original pictures, charts, tables and graphs (“Original Images”) appearing on FinanciaLibre.com, in accordance with the other Terms and Conditions of Use, so long as you provide a credit link back to FinanciaLibre.com and an e-mail notification or comment on the post(s) in which the Original Images appear that you have done so.
You may not use the Web Site and may not accept the Terms and Conditions of Use if you: a. are not of legal age to form a binding contract with FinanciaLibre.com, or b. are a person barred from accessing or using the Web Site under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the Web Site.
Per FTC guidelines, the Web Site may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, the purposes for which information is being collected will be identified.
- Personal information will be collected by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information will be collected and used solely with the objective of fulfilling purposes specified and compatible purposes, unless consent of the individual concerned or as required by law is obtained.
- Personal information will only be retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Policies and practices relating to the management of personal information are made readily available for users of the Web Site.
Operation of the Web Site is conducted in accordance with the Policy to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Please note this Web Site uses third-party vendors and ad networks to serve ads.
- Ad network web sites may be accessed here: Google AdSense.